Get ready for the day ahead with our Adventurer's Backpack, inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the wildlife found at their places. This new and exclusive range is designed for little ones to explore the great outdoors and celebrates nocturnal woodland creatures! With lots of space for all their essentials, the main pocket is large enough to fit A4 books and folders as well as our coordinating Pack A Snack Lunch Bag and Crafty Pencil Case. Perfect for school, this bag has an adjustable chest strap, shoulder straps and a soft padded back for extra comfort. The handy internal clip is great for attaching our matching Pack A Penny Wallet for safe keeping and the two stretchy side pockets fit our Splish Splash Steel Bottles perfectly. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 7 plastic bottles to make our Adventurers Backpack!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- In a gorgeous dusk walk inspired print with contrasting fjord green trims
- Carry handle and cloud name tag
- Two zip compartments with colourful Frugi branded zip pulls
- Reflective detailing on the straps and front pocket
- Wipe clean
- 28cm x 34cm x 11cm approx.
- Capacity: 9 litres
- WARNING: Not suitable for children under 36 months due to risk of suffocation and entanglement.
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
- This bag is not waterproof
- We are unable to gift wrap this item