A double strand teething necklace composed of an autumnal mix of copper, mustard, marble and grey silicone beads woven onto black thread.
- Soothes sore gums
- Helps baby to maintain focus while breastfeeding
- Multi-sensory and stimulating
- Designed to be chewable and safe for baby, whilst being stylish for mum to wear
- Strong satin cord knotted at each end to prevent beads from moving
- For safety and peace of mind, this product features a breakaway safety clasp
- Each necklace is sent in a linen bag for easy gifting as well as being a safe storage pouch
- Non-toxic, high-quality food-grade silicone
- Free from BPA, PVC, Lead, Phthalates, Mercury, Latex, Cadmium and Heavy Metals
- Tested using European safety standard
- FDA Approved (US food standards agency)
- Odourless and tasteless
- Made from the same material as most dummies and bottle teat
This product is an item of adult jewellery and is NOT a toy. Children & babies must only interact with this product when it is worn by an adult due to the long cord - strangulation risk. Do not allow children to wear this product. Do not leave children unsupervised with this product. Please inspect for damage on every use and discard if damaged.
Easy to clean: wash in warm soapy water and leave to air dry