18/8 Stainless Steel
Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾'activities and the many woodlands in the charity's care, our 400ml Splish Splash Steel Bottle is a sustainable choice to avoid single use plastic bottles! Great for keeping hydrated when exploring the great outdoors, this bottle fits perfectly in the side pockets of our coordinating Adventurer's Backpack and inside our Pack A Snack Lunch Bag. Made from stainless steel, this water bottle is rust, corrosion and stain resistant. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
- Bottle: Made from 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Lid & Straw: Made from 100% recyclable Polypropylene (PP 5)
- Flip-up drinking spout with straw
- Screw cap with carry handle
- In a lush teal with fun woodland inspired prints and a contrasting red lid
- Hand wash before first use
- Do not wash in the dishwasher
- Capacity: 400ml / 14fl oz
- WARNING! Do not fill with hot liquids or corrosive fluids
- PLEASE NOTE: Not suitable for little ones under 36 months
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)
PLEASE NOTE: Although the spouts on our Splish Splash Steel Bottles are made from a thick plastic, they are not indestructible and may break if dropped and can be weakened when chewed. We recommend that you keep a beady eye on your little one when they are using these bottles and don’t let them walk or run while carrying them.