This waterproof Puddle Buster Coat, from Frugi's Puddle Busters range, is made from 100% PU coated recycled polyester. In a Loch Blue Nessie all over print, this coat has welded seams, a contrasting Soft Sunflower Yellow fleece lining in the body and hood for extra cosiness and a sleeve lining for easier dressing. With reflective print details, two handy pockets, elasticated hood and cuffs and a zip and popper fastening, this coat is perfect for keeping kids dry during rainy weather!
Inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾'activities and the many woodlands in the charity's care, our waterproof Puddle Buster Coat will help your little one to make the most of rainy days and exploring the outdoors! Pair with our matching Puddle Buster Wellies to create the perfect outfit for building dens, welly wandering and going on scavenger hunts. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 20 plastic bottles to make our 5-6 years Puddle Buster Coat!
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Waterproof rating of 3,000HH
- Fluorocarbon free
- Super soft and snuggly recycled fleece lined body and hood
- In a fun and colourful woodland inspired all over print
- Fully welded seams
- 3-piece hood for a fab fit with an elasticated front edge for better visibility
- Storm placket with zip and popper fastening to protect against the elements
- Two handy storm flap pockets on the front for storing little treasures
- Elasticated cuffs
- Reflective print details
- Sleeve lining for easy dressing
- Handy hanging loop
- Label at the back of the neck to write your little one's name on
- We highly recommend using the Guppyfriend to wash this coat in!
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprise) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)