Stay hydrated when out and about with our reusable Large Splish Splash Bottle! Perfect for at home, school and for popping in the side pocket of our matching Trail Blazing Backpack, this adventure-ready bottle is made from stainless steel and is rust, corrosion and stain resistant. Featuring a fun Kayak print that is inspired by life on Sweden's rivers and lakes, this refillable water bottle is ideal for your little eco-hero and is a fab sustainable way to avoid single-use plastic bottles!
- Bottle: Made from 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Screw top lid with a wide easy-sip opening and handy carry loop that also stops the lid from getting lost!
- In a lush Deep Spruce with a contrasting Bumble Bee Yellow lid
- Space for name on the base
- Hand wash before first use
- Do not wash in the dishwasher
- Capacity: 700ml / 24fl oz
- Coordinates with our Toasty Trail outerwear range and back to school collections
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness.
- Keep components not in use out of reach of children.
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing. The child can be strangled.
- Straws are not suitable for a child under 6 months.
- This product complies to BS EN 14350:2020
- Remove all ties and wrapping before giving to children.
- For your child's Safety and Health:
- Before first use, disassemble and thoroughly clean the product.
- Before each subsequent use, the bottle should be thoroughly cleaned and dried, ensuring all components are free from food and drink particles.
- This product should not be used to heat the contents by any method.
- IMPORTANT: Do not fill with hot liquids or corrosive fluids.
- IMPORTANT: This product is not safe for use in the dishwasher - wash by hand only.
- IMPORTANT: This product is not suitable for use by children under 36 months and should not be given to children below this age.
- During use, younger children should not be left unattended.
- IMPORTANT: The spout and lid can become brittle if dropped or chewed. Before each use, we recommend that the product is checked and is not used if there are any signs of damage.
- Accidents have occurred when young children have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the child falling or if the product has been disassembled.
- Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the child is allowed to use the bottle/cup for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if used as a soother.
Lovely and colourful, Easy to use, although I swapped the lid for another one with a spout- it’s a universal fit which is great.