Our double chocolate brownie kit makes 12 portions of delicious award winning chocolate brownie. Our rich fudgey brownie is the perfect treat served warm or cold. Your baking kit will contain all of the dry ingredients that you’ll need (just add fresh ones!), a step-by-step recipe and even some handy extras to help you along.
- Premium dry ingredients in exact amounts needed
- Step-by-step recipe
- Foil baking tray & baking paper
- Wooden testing skewer
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4. Grease and line the foil tray provided.
- Cream 200g soft butter with the caster sugar (bag 1). Then add the flour and cocoa (bag 2), Belgian dark chocolate chips (bag 3) and 3 eggs before mixing well.
- Pour into the prepared tin, level the top and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Half fill a mug or small bowl with very hot (but not boiling) water and sit the sealed bag of white chocolate chips (bag 4) in it to melt.
- Once melted, snip off one corner of the bag, and drizzle the white chocolate over the cooked brownie in your favourite pattern - have fun personalising your bake!
Ingredients: caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), Belgian dark chocolate chips (15%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), fat reduced cocoa powder (10%), white chocolate chips (10%) (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, soya lecithin, vanilla extract).
Allergens: for allergens, see ingredients in bold
May contain traces of nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1750kJ / 415kcal, Fat 8.6g (on which saturates 5.3g), Carbohydrates 76g (of which sugars 64g), Protein 5.4g, Salt 0.01g