Our celebration cake kits are perfect as gifts or to make baking impressive celebration cakes hassle free. Everyone has a birthday so these kits are popular all year round. These comprehensive kits contain 4 foil tins, baking paper circles, cake board, coloured cake mixes, icing, sprinkles and toppers!
Each layer of this four-tier Dinosaur Cake is flavoured with chocolate, and then sandwiched together using chocolate buttercream and covered with white chocolate sprinkles and your favourite toppers from the topper kit.
The Dinosaur Cake kit comes with all the dry ingredients perfectly weighed out, disposable baking tins and baking paper. All you need to add is eggs, butter and milk.
What's it good for? The Dinosaur Cake makes a fantastic birthday cake for children
The kit contains:
- Chocolate Cake Mix
- Chocolate Icing Sugar
- White Chocolate Curls
- 4 round single use baking tins
- 4 sheets of baking paper
- 1 testing skewer
- 1 cake board
- 1 Dinosaur topper kit
The kit comes with a step-by-step recipe showing you exactly how to make your Dinosaur Cake, but it couldn't be more simple!
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas Mark 4, and line each tin with the baking paper circles provided
- Mix your 60g softened butter with the contents of Bag 1 before adding 1 egg and 15ml milk. Mix until smooth and creamy, and then pour into the prepared tin
- Repeat with Bag 2, 3 and 4 using a clean tin each time
- Bake the cakes for 20-25 minutes. Leave in the tins for a few minutes after cooking, and then remove and cool on a wire rack
- For the icing, cream 250g softened butter and then gradually add the icing sugar until smooth. Slowly add 30ml of milk until the buttercream is smooth but still stiff enough to hold its shape
- To assemble the cake, lay the first layer on the centre of the cake board. Spread over 4 tbsp of the icing onto the layer and then top with another layer. Continue alternating layers of icing and cake using the other layers
- Use the remaining icing to cover the top and sides of the cake, using a knife to smooth down the surface. Decorate with sprinkles and your favourite designs from the topper kit!
Ingredients: Icing sugar: (sugar, corn flour), self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrition (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), caster sugar, fat reduced cocoa powder, white choc curls (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, lactose (milk), emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), baking powder (raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium phosphate), wheat flour, statutory nutrients: (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)).
May contain traces of nuts.
Allergens: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1611kJ / 380kcal, Fat 2g (on which saturates 1.1g), Carbohydrates 84g (of which sugars 66g), Protein 5g, Salt 0.43g