This delicious Christmas Pudding Mug Mix includes three individual Mug Mixes. This creates a moist, fruity pudding full of all the Christmas flavours. It's Christmas in a mug and perfect if you don't want to buy a whole Christmas pudding. Our mix contains quality ingredients in the correct amounts. All you need to do is add a bit of butter, milk and it bakes in the microwave in 1min 40sec.
Contains 3 x separately packed portions of Christmas pudding mug baking mix.
You'll need (per portion):
- 1 tbsp (15g) butter, oil, or plant based alternative.
- 2 tbsp (30ml) milk, plant based milk, or water
- 1 x mug
- Put 1 tbsp (15g) of butter (or alternative) in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of one sachet of one sachet of mug brownie mix into the mug and add 2 tbsp (30ml) of milk (or alternative).
- Thoroughly mix, then microwave on full power for 80 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug pudding even more awesome, top with a spoonful of brandy butter or custard.
Ingredients: Mixed fruit (52%) (sultanas (sultanas, sunflower/cotton seed oil), raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), Vostizza currants), plain white flour (wheat flour, statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), dark brown sugar (sugar, cane molasses), ground cinnamon, mixed spice (coriander, cinnamon, ginger, fennel, nutmeg, clove, cardamom).
Allergens: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
May contain traces of milk, soya and nuts
Suitable for vegetarians.
Nutritional Information (per 100g as sold): Energy 1399kJ / 330kcal, Fat 0.6g (of which saturates 0.1g), Carbohydrates 76g (of which sugars 59g), Protein 3.7g, Salt 0.05g